Metropolitan Development Advisory Panel
The Metropolitan Development Advisory Panel (MDAP) is a non-statutory panel established by the Minister for Suburban Development and Minister for Planning in December 2017. MDAP provides expert advice to the Ministers on an integrated approach to metropolitan development, which incorporates monitoring and implementation of Plan Melbourne 2017 – 2050 and strategic priorities arising from the Metropolitan Partnership process.
In accordance with section 4.1 of the Terms of Reference, the panel is constituted by:
- four members with skills and experience in planning, community development, economic and environmental background, who are nominees of the Minister for Planning; and
- the six Chairs of the Metropolitan Partnerships, who are ex officio appointments to MDAP.
The following Chair, Deputy Chair and members were jointly appointed by the Minister for Planning and Minister for Suburban Development:
- Louise Glanville, MDAP Chair, Western Metropolitan Partnership Chair
- Glenyys Romanes, MDAP Deputy Chair, Minister for Planning Nominee
- Mark Woodland, MDAP Member, Minister for Planning Nominee
- Marcus Spiller, MDAP Member, Minister for Planning Nominee
- Noelene Duff, MDAP Member, Minister for Planning Nominee
- Anna Draffin , MDAP Member, Inner Metro Metropolitan Partnership Chair
- Josef Seidler, MDAP Member, Inner South-east Partnership Chair
- Terry Larkins, MDAP Member, Northern Metropolitan Partnership Chair
- Danielle Storey, MDAP Member, Eastern Metropolitan Partnership Chair
- Tracey Cooper, MDAP Member, Southern Metropolitan Partnership Chair
You can read MDAP's Terms of Reference to find out more about the role of MDAP.
Page last updated: 30/08/21